Search the Vegan Blogroll Blogs

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Vegan Blogroll Toolkit

Wow, there are a whole six of us on this blogroll.

So, I'm going to get started on the "toolkit" before and IF this blogroll grows as much as Mojoey's Atheist Blogroll has (that would be freaking awesome as there are currently 530+ blogs on it).

Upcoming tools:

The Vegan Blogroll Aggregated (in the side-bar)

Subscribe to the entire collection of RSS and/or atom feeds for the Vegan Blogroll. Your blog must have rss, atom or a feed service such as FeedBurner to have your posts appear.

RSS Link: Google Reader -"Vegan Blogroll Aggregated" via Larro

The Vegan Blogroll Search Engine - I've just added the search engine to the top of this page.

2 comments:

Mojoey said...

Larro - I would join except that I am a meat eater of epic proportions. I'll be happy to give your blogroll a plug. Watch for it soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Mojoey. I appreciate it.