Search the Vegan Blogroll Blogs

Monday, August 20, 2007

Vegan Blogroll

Join the Vegan Blogroll. It's my attempt to get vegans linked together via their blogs and talking about issues that matter to them most.

And you can install the script into your blog with readily available vegan blogs to check out.

The guidlelines for joining are not strict.

1) You have a passion about being vegan or vegetarian.
2) You have a concern about animal rights and animal welfare (for now, optional, though this is an imperative subject for me).

I leave any other future guidelines open for admission, be it me or anyone else's suggestion.

To get on the blogroll email me and put "Join the Vegan Blogroll" in the subject line. In the body of the post include the url of your blog and maybe a short description.
Or post a comment here with the information about your blog. I'm looking forward to looking at all your blogs.

The HTML/JavaScript for the page element can be found here (Vegan Blogroll).

Scrolling Marquee Now Available



Vegan Blogroll Marquee

Kudos to Mojoey for giving me the idea. His Atheist Blogroll has somewhere close to 200+ blogs listed.

Now, as of October 28, 2007, it has 400+ blogs listed (just doubling in two months!!!)

Blogroll.com

11 comments:

tina FCD said...

Well, I'm not vegetarian yet, but I commented first! Good idea, a vegan blog roll.

tina FCD said...

Hey, you have to check your e-mails now that you have a blog roll going.

Unknown said...

Yeah, those emails are pouring in...

Reminiscence said...

Hey thanks for visiting my blog. Would love to be on the vegan blogroll, and I'll definitely spread the message! Keep it real!

Kind Regards
Reminiscence

Unknown said...

I'd love to be added to the blogroll.

Abolitionist Raven
http://abolitionistraven.blogspot.com/

Abolitionist Raven is my blog dedicated to veganism and animal rights. Obviously, from the title, I'm an abolitionist which means that I don't believe that the issues of welfarism are adequate in helping to end animal suffering. In order to truly end the suffering of animals, we have to end the commodification of animals all together. As long as people are trying to make money from animals, the well being of those animals will always come second to profit.

konquererz said...

http://knqveganz.blogspot.com/

I would love to be added. I also sent you an email.

I'm a new vegetarian, just two weeks along. I tried being a vegan and about lost my mind in two days, so I'm starting veg and working towards vegan. I wanted to document it and would like to read posts from others who have already made the commitment. Maybe it will make it easier.

Thanks for starting to try and bring some together for all of us!

konquererz said...

One more thing, is this supposed to roll? Mine is just a list, it doesn't roll like the other blog roll from MoJoey does.

Elaine Vigneault said...

Please add vegan soapbox!
http://vegansoapbox.com

Also, I want to talk to you about this blogroll. I had an idea to create a veganblogroll too and didn't realize you had already started. Perhaps we can join forces and work together. I own the domain veganblogroll.com but haven't set up the site yet.

Take care and great work :)

Melanie said...

veganvidivici.blogspot.com

I'd like to be added, too. I'm a brand new vegan, for now writing mostly about making the transition and the meals I come up with.

Johanna said...

Could you add the Vegans of Color blog to the blogroll? I started it fairly recently to give vegans of color a place to comment on food/vegan/AR issues from a POV that includes awareness of race & racism (as the tag line says, "Because we don't have the luxury of being single-issue").

Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hmm... this site doesn't look like its still active, but I figured Id ask: any chance of adding my vegetarian blog to the blogroll? Vegetarian Made Easy is a vegetarian (and sometimes vegan) recipe blog with health and natural living articles as well as product reviews. Visit us at: http://vegetarianmadeeasy.wordpress.com